Current Open Position

redhat-cz na linux.cz redhat-cz na linux.cz
Pátek Červenec 1 12:45:14 CEST 2011

Hi there!

I am appealing to you in the name of the large-scale and first-rate company where I hold a position of HR manager.

This company can be found in various branches, such as:
- real estate
- founding and abatement of enterprises
- private undertaking service
- etc.

At the present time we have vacancies to be filled by European residents only:
- earnings up to  USD +bonus
- part-time employment
- flextime

If this vacancy suits you, and you have an aspiration to work in our company, do not hesitate to contact us. Wilmer na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any other queries regarding the job and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.