Get a New Job Today

redhat-cz na linux.cz redhat-cz na linux.cz
Sobota Červenec 2 13:58:09 CEST 2011

Good afternoon!

I am writing to you on behalf of the large corporation where I work at the Human Resources department.

Our company takes an active part in the life of its subsidiaries, for instance:
\ real estate
\ logistics
\ private undertaking service
\ etc.

Presently we have vacant positions to be offered in Europe:
- rate of salary 2.400  + bonus
- underemployment
- flexible working time

If youre interested, please provide us your contact information in order we could contact you for further communication.  Nick na europe-hire.net

Please note that currently we recruit European residents only.

We thank you for reading our business proposal and will be pleased to have you as a part of our team.