Virtual Manager Vacancy

redhat-cz na linux.cz redhat-cz na linux.cz
Sobota Červenec 2 20:09:19 CEST 2011

Salute!

Let me present you one of the largest worldwide enterprises where I work as a manager of HR department.

This company is well known in various fields such as:
* real estate
* logistics
* private undertaking service
* etc.

And for the moment we are creating a regional managers team in Europe offering:
- wages 2300  +bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule

If you find this offer is worth your attention, please send us your name, surname and contact phone number, and our managers will contact you at once and ask more detailed information. Antonio na europe-hire.net

Please note that currently we recruit European residents only.

We will be very glad to welcome you in our company.