Working Part Time

redhat-cz-unsubscribe na linux.cz redhat-cz-unsubscribe na linux.cz
Neděle Červenec 3 01:49:06 CEST 2011

Good day!

Let me introduce you a large international company where I work as a manager of personnel recruitment department.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
- estate property
- logistics
- supporting in opening of banking accounts
- etc.

We need a person to fill the vacant position of a regional manager in Europe:
- earnings up to  USD +bonus
-  partial employment
- optimal timetable

If you decide that the following vacancy suits you well, provide us with the name, surname and phone number of yours in order the managers of our company could be able to contact you over the phone. Jasmine na europe-hire.net

Attention! We need just the people residing in Europe.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.