admin hc与您共享了照片

admin hc printingpub na 126.com
Pátek Listopad 9 07:15:03 CET 2012

Hi Sirs/Madams,

Greetings!

We are glad to learn that you are on the market for printing products. Our
company specializes in this field for several years in China. We have done
business with clients from countries all over the world, with generally
positive feedbacks received.

The following is our products catalogues, you may have a look at it.

1. Books
2. Magazines
3. Brochures & Booklets
4. Catalogues & Manual
5. Picture Albums & Photo Albums
6. Notebooks & Diaries
7. Wall Calendars & Desk Calendars
8. Letter Paper & Envelops
9. Folders & Pamphlets & Flyers & Posters
10. Playing Cards, etc.

Our prices differ as our clients have different requirements. But
generally, we can offer prices up to 35% lower than the cost of your local
printers. Are you interested in cooperating with us? Please just simply

Thanks and regards,
Even <admin na hongchengco.com>