I sent two email to you and no reply yet , please respond fast 03/03/2017

Reverend Sister Teresa Stang info na lee.com
Neděle Březen 5 12:06:42 CET 2017

Good day,

I am Reverend Sister Mary Thomas from St. Mary's Catholic Church
- Dubai, UAE, it's very pathetic that we lost Rev. Father Clement
Sandy of sSt. Mary's Catholic Church - Dubai, UAE. Late
Rev.Clement Sandy is an American and also an orphan but
nationalized in St. Mary's Catholic Church - Dubai, UAE.

Late Rev.Father Clement Sandy died on 5th April 2016 and before
he died, he made a will and instructs me to contact you on your
email when he died as the next of kin of the fund as his spirit
direct him.

I am glad to inform you that late Rev.Clement Sandy made you the
beneficiary of his will a sum of $6,500,000.00 through your e-
mail address, you might be wondering how late Rev.Father Clement
Sandy made you the beneficiary of his will.

Late Rev.Father Clement Sandy made a random sampling of many
people's e-mail addresses by the help of Microsoft international
firm and among the people e-mail addresses, yours came out as a
draw and this is how late father Clement Sandy made you the
beneficiary of his will and instruct that you can only be
informed when he pass on and memorial service Completed.

Now for you to claim your fund forward the details below to me
via this email ( sis.marythomas5262 na gmail.com ) so I can forward
it to the Doncaster Finance and Securities,International Payment
Center  Dubai, UAE for the release of your funds.

Full name.
Contact address.
Age
Occupation.