failure notice

MAILER-DAEMON na err.tees.ne.jp MAILER-DAEMON na err.tees.ne.jp
Pátek Červen 1 00:32:03 CEST 2018

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at err.tees.ne.jp.

<yorikoky na mx3.tees.ne.jp>:
$B3:Ev%f!<%6$O$$$^$;$s(J

Date: Thu, 31 May 2018 15:32:10 -0400
From: <redhat-cz na linux.cz>
To: <yorikoky na mx3.tees.ne.jp>
Subject: You are looking for a beloved woman, then this letter is for you!

Hello !

How's your day?

My name is Ainagul.

I am 30 years old. I am a free woman.
I have no children. I have a higher education.

I want to find someone with whom we will understand each other and share our opinions.
I want to meet a faithful, reliable, loving man who will be for a healthy relationship.

It is important that a man appreciates the relationship and understanding.
Was Ready for the family. I will not play games. I want to find a serious man who will not play with me.

You can write to my email address: flowerss03.millenium na gmail.com

I will wait for your reply
Sincerely, Ainagul.