Michal Kocer kocer na nime.cz
Úterý Srpen 18 15:29:33 CEST 1998

Dobry den!

> Uz asi dva mesice se pidim a snazim zahrnout do sveho sendmailu hlavicku
Jste-li onim ISP pak   odpoved na otazku jak to udelat  najdete ve
FAQ na http://www.sendmail.org/ a abyste se neuklikal tak prislusnou cast
posilam jako P.S.

V nadeji, ze Vam to k necemu pomuze.

					Michal Kocer

P.S.:
--------------- from section3.html----------------------------------------
Q3.29 -- How can I add a header specifying the actual recipient when
having multiple users in a virtual domain go to a single mailbox?

Date: July 2, 1998

Stuffing multiple user's mail into a single mail box is not a good method
of distributing user mail but if you must do this, the following solution
should allow a tool like fetchmail to separate the messages for individual
users.

   1.Use FEATURE(local_procmail) in your .mc file so procmail (which you
     must install separately) will deliver mail to the mailbox.
   2.Use FEATURE(virtusertable) to create a virtual user table entry for
     the domain as follows:
     @domain.com     domuser+%1
     where domuser is the username of the mailbox you will be using.
   3.Put this in the respective domuser's $HOME/.procmailrc:
     DOMAIN=domain.com
     ENV_TO=$1

     :0f
     * ENV_TO ?? .
     | formail -i "X-Envelope-To: "$ENV_TO@$DOMAIN

     :0fE
     | formail -i "X-Envelope-To: UNKNOWN"

     This will insert an X-Envelope-To header with the original envelope
     recipient address when the message is delivered the normal way via
     the virtusertable, and UNKNOWN if for some reason it was sent
     directly to domuser.