Surfing with Arachne: I need help...

Lucie PORTET lucie.portet na wanadoo.fr
Neděle Červenec 23 15:09:52 CEST 2000

I recently downloaded Arachne witch seems to be a quite good product to surf
with a machine running under DOS. If you already used it, could you give
me some advice for the following problem:

- All the connection steps to my provider are performed correctly
(identification and s.o...), until the IP address (a new one normaly
assigned at each time) is returned by the provider

- Then the PPP driver is loaded and starts correctly, the browsing page
displays (in the bottom) the assigned IP address. I am sure that the DNS is
correct because it works with other browsers. But in spite of this, nothing
more never happens at this time and after 30 seconds the message "unable to
locate url... Check tour setup..." displays.

Thank you by advance for your help...