Rule check_rcpt

Dan Lukes dan na obluda.cz
Úterý Červenec 17 22:41:01 CEST 2001

arnaud Fileux wrote:

> Sendmail return
> Domain name required pour someone na otherdomaine.com but this macro ($1 in
> RHS ) in my rule Basic_check_rcpt must be for the macro $1 in the LHS ?
>
> If I test in debugg mode i don't have this problem:

	Of course. It is because your assumptions are bad:

> > Translate,check_rcpt arnaud.fileux na webimmos.com $| arnaud.fileux na wanadoo.fr

It is NOT correct invocation of test mode. check_rcpt should got only
one parameter (arnaud.fileux na wanadoo.fr) not two. Only check_relay and
check_compat (of check_* suite) uses two parameters.

					Dan

--
Dan Lukes      tel: +420 2 21914205, fax: +420 2 21914206
root  of FIONet,  KolejNET,  webmaster  of www.freebsd.cz