sendmail (getting it to use another SMTP server)

uhlar na fantomas.sk uhlar na fantomas.sk
Pondělí Únor 4 15:54:48 CET 2002

Maziar A. <maz88 na rogers.com> wrote:
-> Unfortunately in our company I'm unable to send mail using sendmail due
-> to our firewall rules and the only way to send an email is through a
-> designated SMTP server on a Windows machine.  Is it possible to overwrite
-> (or fool) sendmail to use another SMTP server?

DSsmtp.server.name

in sendmail.cf should be enough.
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar na fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*