Business Partnership

Dr. Steve Yabro stiffyabro na fsmail.net
Čtvrtek Duben 17 07:04:34 CEST 2003

Dr.Steve Yabro
Treasury Controller
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
Email:stiffyabro56 na fsmail.net

Dear sir,

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

This E-mail would probably be a pleasant surprise to you since it is unsolicited I am the Treasury Controller, Nigerian  National
Petroleum Corporation[NNPC] and a close associate of the
immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources.The
Minister has mandated me to transfer the sum of US$98
millions recovered from an over-invoiced contracts
involving the  Nigerian  National Petroleum
Corporation[NNPC] into several
private account abroad.A total sum of US$38,700,000.00 has been transferred before the emergence of this present Civilian Administration,leaving the balance of US$59,300,000.00.

I have made proper arrangement/documentation to
transfer the balance which is retained in a suspense account.I am soliciting your co-operation and participation in a business venture that is RISK FREE, COST FREE ON YOUR PART,and PROFITABLE too.

The transfer of this US$49.3million abroad which entails the payment of several fees, levies,duties,changes to several Government offices,departments and banks etc,amounting to approximately US$280,000,00 {TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY} We have elected to pay all these fees without any recourse to you for any money upfront throughout the duration of this business.

Your duties in this business are clearly spelt out, thus:-

1. To oblige us the services (usage)of your business bank account for this exercise, while you are entitled to receive the sum of US$14,125,000.00 as your due compensation/commission for your participation in this business.

2. We will authourize our foriegn bankers/affiliates/colleagues to your account in piece-meal the several amounts that would be needed as fees/charges that must be paid before the final transfer of this US$56.5million to your designated bank account. Thereafter, it is
incumbent on you to return same to us here,as we cannot repatriate any single cent into Nigeria from our accounts directly or else the government will seize it, please take note of this arragement.

3. To help us manage our share of this money for a while, and to help us invest part of it in your company or into any other viable project in your country/continent.

You will probably not understand the whole details of this business by this first mail; but it suffices to say here,that upon your positive response, i will oblige you fuller details of the way forward. This offer is highly profitable, NO PAYMENT OF ANY UP-FRONT FEE and viable too.

I am waiting with bated breath for your positive response, as it is said that the taste of the pudding is in the eating. In your response furnish me with all your contact telephone numbers as I intend to call and speak with you now, for security reasons it is my honest advise that you should reply ONLY through this e-mail address.

Thanking your understanding.

Dr. Steve Yabro