PLEASE READ-ASSISTANCE REQUESTED

Mrs. Janet Harry Marshall janetmarshall0001 na justice.com
Neděle Srpen 10 18:35:38 CEST 2003

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please don't let this mail come as a surprise to you.
Your address was given to me by my husband foreign
contact in your country. My name is Mrs. Janet
Marshall Harry the widow of the late Dr Marshall Harry
who was brutally murdered on Tuesday March 4th 2003 in
Abuja the seat of the Nigeria Government.

Everybody is convinced that he was killed by the
People?s Democratic Party (PDP) led Federal Government
because of his critical views of government policies
and the need to weaken the opposition party of the All
Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP) which my husband is a
prominent member and financier ahead of the April
General Elections. They believe by killing him the
opposition party will be in disarray and will not be
able to put up a good fight in the election.

Before my husband was killed the government through
their agents came to bribe my husband with the sum of
$15Million United States Dollars and with a promise of
oil lifting license to shut his mouth and for him to
decamp from his party to the ruling party. He called
to inform me about the money the government brought
which he deposited in a security company and he told
me that is going to return the money once the his
party election campaign is over in Port Harcourt
Rivers State his home state on Saturday 8th of March
but the government could not wait any longer they
moved in to finish him off.

Right now my life and that of my family is in danger.
We are being constantly harassed by the agents of the
state and all my telephone lines have been bugged. I
am of the view that if the family stays longer than
necessary they might come for us because we can
identify some of the killers. There is need for me and
the family to relocate and seek political asylum in a
western country. Since we will be in need of funds
when we are outside the country i have decided to keep
the $15 Million United States Dollars for the family
upkeep and survival.

What is needed now is a foreigner who will claim the
money and have it transferred safely out of the
country. You will hold the money in custody and invest
it for the family while we perfect our traveling
arrangement to your country. This will be done
immediately the money has been successfully and safely
transferred into your account.

Please get in touch with me for more information via
my email address(janetmarshall2003 na yahoo.com) if you
are really interested in assisting me and the family.
Please treat this email with the urgency and sincerity
it deserves our lives, survival and destiny lies in your hand.

May the good Lord be with you as you help your fellow
mankind in his hour of need.

Respectfully yours,

Mrs. Janet Harry Marshall