FROM MARYAM

MARYAM ABACHA. maryamabacha na lankamail.com
Středa Červenec 23 21:26:11 CEST 2003

Dear Friend,

I am HAJIYA MARYAM ABACHA, wife of the late Nigeria Head of
State,General
Sanni Abacha who died on the 8th of June, 1998 while still on active
duty.
l am contacting you in view of the fact that we will be of
great assistance to each other likeness developing a cordial
relationship.

I currently have within my reach the sum of ELEVEN MILLION US Dollars
(US$11,000,000.00) cash which l intend to use for investment, like Real
EstateDevelopment or import/export business specifically in your
country.
This money came as a payback contract deal between my late husband and a
Russian Firm on our countries multi-billion dollars
Ajaokuta Steel Plant Project.

The Russian Partners returned my husband's share of USD$11,000,000.00
after the death of my husband and lodged in my husband's security
company
of which l am director right now, the new Civilian Government have
intensified their probe on my husband's financial and oil company.
In view of these, l acted fast to withdraw the US$11,000,000.00 from the
company's vault and deposited in another private security company vault
within the country.

I have since declared the Security Company bankrupt. No record ever
existed concerning the money traceable by the government because there
is
no documentation
showing that we received the money from the Russian.

Due to the current situation in the country concerning government
attitude
towards my family, it has become quite impossible for me to make use of
this money within. Let me refer you to the front page of This Day
Newspapers of 10th March 2001. You can check it through their website
:www.thisdayonline.com , click on
archives,8th.june,2001) The present government in Nigeria had frozen and
seized all my bank accounts both here in Nigeria and abroad. Thus l
shall
expect you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss in detail about
this transaction.

Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, l
proposed a percentage of 17% of total sum to you for the expected
service
and assistance, 10% for offsetting minor expenses incurred
in the course of this transaction. Your urgent response is highly needed
as to stop further contacts. All correspondence must be by the email
address above.
l must use this opportunity to implore you to exercise the utmost
indulgence to keepthis matter extraordinarily confidential whatever your
decision while await your prompt response.

NB: Because of the security being mounted on the members of my family, l
have decided that this transaction be kept in utmost secrecy, remember
include your private Telephone or fax number for easy communication.

Best Regards.

DR. (HAJIYA) MARYAM ABACHA.