PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

Musa Bello musa_bello2 na whoever.com
Čtvrtek Březen 27 02:18:54 CET 2003

Dear Sir

I am Musa Bello, an Engineer with the federal ministry of petroleum
resources, I got your contact through a friend whom I told I needed
an assistance on some information, although I did not disclose the nature
of business to him, since it demands absolute secrecy.

The Tiny republic of Benin a country in west Africa discovered crude
oil, black gold in Portnovo and since they're not members of organization
of Petroleum Exporting Country (OPEC) they requested for our
assistance through our ministry whose subsidiary is the NNPC, we were able to
assist in drilling and excavation of this black gold and also spot
lifting.

 As a result of the spot lifting an excess of $48.5million US dollars
was recorded and it is in ourfavor, my colleagues then decided we should
look for an honest and sincere person who could claim responsibility of this
amount because the law of our country does not allow civil servants to
operate foreign account, talk less of owing one. Presently the money is safely
kept in an escrow account secure from all eyes. We shall be meeting with
you if you accept to assist us.

Secondly it would also afford us to know
what percentage that will be given to you,for your assistance. It will take
seven working daysto actualize this project and safely transfer into your
bank account on our behalf and yourself.

I will appreciate your quick response through my email.
I am open to further question you may wish to ask in respect of this
business transaction.

Yours Sincerely ,
Musa Bello
Enger. NNPC

Note: send reply to this email address musa_bello1 na mail.com , or via fax number 234-1-7594260.
Aslo you can call me on my telephone number 234-803-3010904.