VERY URGENT

Francis Williams facewilliamslawfirm1 na 123.com
Sobota Listopad 1 06:16:22 CET 2003

FROM THE DESK OF:
F. A WILLIAMS LAWFIRM & CO
LAGOS – NIGERIA.
EMAIL: fc_williamslawfirm na tiscali.co.uk

Dear Sir,

I am Barrister Francis Williams, a solicitor at law. I am the personal
attorney to Mr. John P. Jackman . A national of your country, who works
with Nigeria National Petroleum Company(N.N.P.C) in Nigeria. Here in
after shall be referred to as my client.

On the 6th of June in the year 2000 my client, his wife and their four
lovely children were involved in a car accident along Ibadan express
road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives including
the driver who drove the car, since then I have made several inquiries
to your Embassy to locate any of my client extended relative/family this
has also prove unsuccefull.

After these several unsuccefull attempts, to locate any member of his
family I decide to contact you. You may be wondering why I contacted
you? I did so because I am about to disclose to you issues of utmost
confidentiality.

I am contacting you to assist in repatriating the money and property
left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared
unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit was lodged.  Particularly,
the finance company where the deceased had an account value at about
$10,000.000.00 (Ten Million U.S. dollar) has issued me a notice to provide
the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next 4
months.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relative for over THREE
good years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of
my client since you have the same last name so that we can achieve the
goal we want to achieve of this account valued at $10,MILLION DOLLARS,
will surely be paid to you, and the sum will be shared between the both
part/partner which is (you and l). 60% to me and 40% to you.

I will send all necessary legal documents to back up the claim in your
favour. All I require of you is your honest co-operation to enable us
conclude this deal.

And this transaction is not for now only, but for good friendship and
partnership on more business to come.

I guarantee you that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me through my official box E-MAIL:
fc_williamslawfirm na tiscali.co.uk
Contact me immediately you receive this message so that we can discuss
further about this issue.

N.B- I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR UGENT AND POSITIVE RESPOSE.

BEST REGARD.
FRANCIS WILLIAMS

Charle con sus amigos online usando CHAT 123 http://www.123.com/sp/chat/section.php?id_section=329