URGENT PROPOSAL

MONICA kAMARA monica_kamara na yahoo.com
Pátek Listopad 7 17:43:40 CET 2003

   PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

It is with heart full of hope but with tears in my eyes that I write to seek
your assistance on the subject below.  I am Mrs. Monica Kamara,
an Ivorien widow with an only son Raymond Kamara. My husband was
the Chief Security Officer to the Late General Robert Guey of
Côte d'Ivoire. During theuprissing of year, my husband was among the
people that were killed by the evil regime of President Gbagbo. Since
after his death, I ran away with my only son.

I came to know of you in my search of a reliable person to which
involves the transfer of a huge sum of $37,300,000.00 (Thirty Seven
million,three hundred thousand US dollars) which was deposited by my
late husband  on behalf of General Guey in boxes as precious gold
with a Financial Institution, Gen. Guey gave him this money for safe
keeping to be used later for political campaigns.Unfortunately,my
husband was killed on that fateful night the the General was killed, and
I am the only  person who has the PIN code to collect the money.
MyFather gave me the PIN code days before his death.

I and my only son were held hostage by the government troops untill
the opposition freed us , my health is failing but I need my only son to
be taken care of properly,right now the money is in a safe place. I am
using this opportunity to seek for your assistance to move this money to
your country, to be invested on behalf of my only son. For this business
to be concluded immediately, all you need to do is to arrange to meet
with me and my son where this box is been lodged, open an account in
your name, pay in the whole money,and issue instructions for
transferring it to your chosen account. We can 't do that on our own
because of the conditions attached to the deposit,moreover, we don't
have any business to cover-up,that is why we needed your assistance.
I am ready to offer you 30% of the total sum and give you the full power
of administration to manage the remaining 70% on be half of my son.
Contact my son Raymond Kamara on his E-mail ddress: raykamara na yahoo.com.

This money was deposited it in one of the best Financial Institution.
If you agree to this proposal, we shall forward to you the certificate of
deposit,the PIN and the phone and fax numbers of the Finance Institution
for confirmation. Please I want us to finish this business as quickly as possible

Yours faithfully
Mrs. Monica Kamara
Alternative Email;-monicamara na zwallet.com