INVESTMENT VENTURE

DR ADAMS MUSA dradamsmusa1 na ny.com
Úterý Listopad 18 02:38:36 CET 2003

		FROM THE DESK OF:Dr ADAMS MUSA
		DIRECTOR OF PROJECTS IMPLEMENTATION DEPT
		FEDERAL HOUSING AUTHORITY (F.H.A)
		TELEPHONE: 234-1-7766803, FAX:234-1-7597564

     		INVESTMENT VENTURE

We write to crave your indulgence for your assistance in the area of acquisition of estate in your country.

I Dr ADAMS MUSA the Director of contracts and my partner the Director  of Funds in the Federal Housing Authority in Nigeria, will prefer that  this transaction be strictly confidential even after successful completion of this transaction as we will require you and your company to act as our oversea Agent for the actualization of this transaction.

The funds to be used for the purchase of the estates and the proposed investment in your country is presently in a coded Bank Account owned  by the Federal Housing Authority in the Nigeria Apex Bank and we require your collaboration to transfer the funds to your bank account in your country or any safe bank account where the funds would be received conveniently this is to be provided by your humble self. You are to be considered to have executed a contract for the Federal Housing Authority for the sum of US$15.5 Million which resulted from over invoicing from the original contractor's contract sum, who erected 399 Housing Units for us in 1998 and their contract value has long been settled remaining the outstanding over invoiced sum of US$15.5MILLION which we deliberately added.

If we agree to work together your share shall be 30% of the total  contract sum, we will have 60% AND 10% will to be set aside for expenses incurred by both parties during the course of this transaction. Note that your area of common business is not an obstacle to this transaction but your willingness to be a part of the business and also assist in the acquisition of estates in your country.

As soon as payment is effected and your account is credited we will purchased the estate abroad and invest in your company. When eventually your are advised with the information for the telegraphic transfer by
our Apex Bank, we shall be with you before your account is credited in yourbank to avoid any room for misappropriation of funds from any angle, for disbursement of funds. Note that we decided to carry out this transfer at this time because the formal Director of Finance who has just be seconded to the Ministry of Art and Culture was aware of the existence of the fund and he has been a stumbling block.

You are requested to communicate your readiness for  assistance on this proposal through the above fax number and we shall discuss the full modalities for seeing this transaction through. If however you are
indisposed to assist, kindly destroy this letter in view of the confidentiality of the proposed transaction for the interest of the personalities involved.

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.

Best regards,

Dr ADAMS MUSA