AWARD WINNING NOTICE

PRIMLOTTWIN na WHIPMAIL.COM PRIMLOTTWIN na WHIPMAIL.COM
Neděle Říjen 26 17:26:44 CET 2003

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD

 AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement,of winners of the
LOTTERY SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on 8 JUNE,2003.
Your contact is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198, with
serial number 99375 drew the lucky numbers 01-15-37-38-48-49,and
consequently won the lottery in the 1A category. You have therefore
been approved for a lump sum pay out of USD200,000.00 in cash
credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02.

This is from total prize money of USD 31.472.765.00 shared among
the twenty three local and international winners in all the categories.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system
drawn form 35,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Europe,
North and South America and Asia as part of International Promotions
Program, which is conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund
is now insured to your contact.

Due to the computer mix up of some numbers and contacts, we ask
that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your
claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part
 of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants
of this program. We hope with a part of you prize, you will participate
in our end of year high stakes Euros 1.1 billion International Lottery.

To begin your claim, please contact the undersigned. Since all we
have now is the winning ticket number and your email contact which
was attached to the ticket number, we shall thus await further directives
from you on how to have your winning paid to you. For due processing
and remittance of your prize money to a designated account .Remember,
all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th NOV 2003. After
this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one
of your correspondences with the security company . Furthermore,
should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims
agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff
and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,
JOE    SMITH-
SEND ANOTHER COPY OF YOUR REPLY TO:  primlottwin2003 na netzero.com