Northeast General Pharmaceutical Factory Fushun Branch

Huang lengyun2000 na yahoo.com.cn
Úterý Září 23 20:02:04 CEST 2003

Northeast General Pharmaceutical Factory Fushun Branch
Tel: +86 024 2294 2699    Fax: +86 024 2294 2699
Factory Address: Shimenling, Zhangdang economic development zone, Fushun, Liaoning, China
Foreign Trade Department Address: NO.83, Wanshousi Street, Shenhe District, Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Postal Code: 110004                              Web Site: www.dyff.com
E-mail: lengyun2000 na yahoo.com.cn
Contact person: Hanxing Yu
Dear Sir or Madam,

Northeast General Pharmaceutical Factory Fushun Branch is a compressive chemical enterprise, which is mainly engaged in the production of intermediates of fine chemicals, medicine and pesticide. Our main product is propargyl alcohol (ĄÝ99% content). We are the earliest manufacturer in china for propargyl alcohol. Its process methods have met international standard. We have got the certificate of ISO9002 quality system.
Other products are: 1,4-butynediol (liquid, 55% content), 1,4-butynediol (solid, 98% content), 1,4-butenediol (98% content).
The area of our factory is 180,000 square meters, and we own all kinds of the equipments for the production of intermediates of medicine. Our factory is the biggest producer of propargyl alcohol in China. Our products have got well received by customers from 30 provinces & regions in China. At the same time, our products have been exported to over 40 countries and regions in West Europe, West Asia and Southeast Asia. We have become very popular in the international market.
The products for direct sale of our company are mainly propargyl alcohol, 1,4-butynediol (liquid, 55% content), 1,4-butynediol (solid, 98% content), 1,4-butenediol (98% content).
We offer the best prices, bulk discounts and the fastest service. If you are interested in our products, please contact with us. We hope to hear from you soon. Thanks a lot.

Sincerely yours,
Northeast General Pharmaceutical Factory Fushun Branch