BE OUR AGENT

fresh town freshtown na emailclue.com
Pondělí Březen 22 15:06:15 CET 2004

FROM: DR. MARCUS COLE
EMAIL: freshtown na emailclue.com

ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR SOURCING/PURCHASE OF MACHINERY

A prosperous New Year to you and your wonderful
family.

Excuse my communication through email, on an issue as
important as this one.

We shall definitely open up a more confidential form
of
communication as soon as I receive a positive response
from you.

I write to inform you of my desire to purchase and
import Machinery in your country on behalf of the
Director of Contracts and Finance Allocations of the
federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources in Nigeria.

We have made the necessary enquiries, and we have been
informed that the Machinery are available and can be
obtained in your country.

Hence our desire to have an overseas agent is very
important. I have therefore been directed to inquire
if you would agree to act as our oversea agent in
order to actualize this transaction.

It may interest you to know that our government,
having realised that Crude oil is not the only source
of income for the country, has began serious programes
in the areas mentioned above.

This is why we are taking advantage of the situation
to establish an out fit, that would handlke such
matters. This way, we can either sell, lease or even
execute contracts for individuals, organizations or
the government.

The deal, in brief, is that the funds with which we
intend to carry out our proposed investments in your
country is presently in a coded account at the
Nigerian Apex Bank (i.e. the Central Bank of Nigeria),
we intend to transfer the funds to your country in a
convenient bank account that will be provided by you
before we can put the funds into your account in
your country you shall be considered to have executed
a contract for the Federal Ministry of Petroleum
Resources in Nigeria.

The contract sum comes to a total of US$31 Million.
We have agreed to give you 30% of the funds for your
participation.

As soon as payment is effected, and the amount
mentioned above is successfully transferred into your
account, we intend to use our own share in acquiring
some Construction and Oil drilling equipment, Farm
Machinery and Marine Equipments abroad. For this you
shall also serve as our agent.

In the light of this, I would like you to forward to
me, your detail particulars such as your company name
and address,your personal fax and telephone numbers
for easy communication.

You are requested to communicate your acceptance of
this proposal through my above stated email address or
drcole na webtribe.net after which we shall discuss in
details the modalities for seeing this transaction
through.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated. As
soon as I receive a positive response from you, a
comprehensive agency agreement would immediately be
prepared and I shall send a form of identification.

This would enable know with whom you are dealing.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.

Yours faithfully,
DR. MARCUS COLE