Beiijing Hotel packages

Maggie tourscn na 163.com
Nedìle Øíjen 2 11:35:33 CEST 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find the following hotel packages recommended for your reference. For more information, please contact me.

If the letter is offensive, please just delete it.

We are Beijing Xinhua International Tours Co.Ltd.I just wonder if we could cooperate with you in tourist industry.

We can provide you with a series of service regarding tourism --- visa processing, air tickets, hotel reservation and group or private tours all over China.

Xinhua Tours boasts a team of rich-experienced and well-trained staff including administrators
and tour guides. We often get favorable comments from both domestic and foreign travelers for our high-quality services.

A warm welcome awaits you!

Best regards,

Maggie
Marketing Dept.
Beijing Xinhua International Tours Co.Ltd.
Tel: +86 (10)  51298564
Fax: +86 (10)  51265104
Email: tourscn na 163.com
Web Site: www.tourscn.com

                                   Hotel Packages

Hotel packages in Beijing (Valid in Sept and Oct.)

Beijing Marriot Hotel West  5*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$ 593 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$175 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Beijing International Hotel  5*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$449 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$125 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Prime Hotel   5*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:   US$407 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$112 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Beijing Junlun Hotel   4*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$453 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$128 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

New world Courtyard Hotel  4*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$377 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$102 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Taiwan Hotel   3*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$347 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$93 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Chongwenmen Hotel   3*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$249 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$60 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Songhe Hotel   3*
Location: Downtown
Quotation:
US$343 for 3 Nights of hotel accommadation
+ 6 b'fasts
+ airport / hotel / airport car transfer based on 2 pax
US$91 for Extra night incl 2 b'fasts

Ç¿ÊÆÌײͣº100MÖ÷»úËͶ¥¼¶ÓòÃû£¬ËÍ10¸ö10MÆóÒµÓÍÏ䣬¼ÓËÍ20¸ö¶þ¼¶ÓòÃû£¬½öÐè318Ôª/Ä꣡

ÈýÁú֤ȯͶ×Ê http://3long.sayba.com ΪÄúÌṩרҵÀí²Æ·þÎñ¡£ÏÖÔÚ¹ºÂòÖ»Ðè588Ôª£¬ÔùËͼÛÖµ³¬¹ý1800ÔªµÄÀñÆ·£¡

˵°ÉÍøÉÏÉÌ³Ç http://shop.sayba.com È«Êdz§ÉÌÖ±ÏúµÄÐÂÆ·»òÕÛÉÏÕÛµÄÉÌÆ·£¬ÊÇÄúÍøÂ繺ÎïµÄºÃÈ¥´¦£¡

ʹÓü«ÐÇÓʼþȺ·¢£¬ÎÞÐëͨ¹ýÓʼþ·þÎñÆ÷£¬Ö±´ï¶Ô·½ÓÊÏ䣬ËٶȾø¶ÔÒ»Á÷£¡

Èí¼þÏÂÔØÍøÖ·£ºhttp://www.lovexin.com£¬¸ü¶àµÄ³¬¿áÈí¼þµÈÄãÀ´ÏÂÔØŶ£¡

Dal¹í informace o konferenci Sendmail