unkind into

Paigeeru Monroe rusth na johnboyinc.com
Středa Červenec 18 17:34:00 CEST 2007

Pay88, Inc. (PAYI.OB)
$2.50

It's already showing up on Screeners NationWide

Be on top of it first thing tuesday

1 of 3 more photos ť  Flames and billows of black smoke poured from the Kashiwazaki nuclear plant -- the world's largest in terms of power output capacity. It took two hours to extinguish the fire in an electrical transformer, said Motoyasu Tamaki, a Tokyo Electric Power Co. official.

A man carrying a gun and declaring "I am the emperor" was shot and killed Monday outside the offices of Gov. Bill Ritter by a security officer, a spokesman said. Ritter was not injured.

asso said a state patrolman told him to evacuate, adding, "I started to panic a little bit. I was just hoping that was the end of it."

asso said a state patrolman told him to evacuate, adding, "I started to panic a little bit. I was just hoping that was the end of it."

"The governor is fine," Dreyer said. "Everybody is a bit rattled."