Probably you're interested?

Stephana Robinson stheins na dewitteraaf.nl
Středa Květen 23 15:43:27 CEST 2012

Hi there,

So, I am writing to you only to give an opportunity to meet with young 25
years, pretty, friendly and clever girl from Russian Federation, my friend.
Mary was never married, without children and I know she in search of
soulmate now. You.ll be happy to have such friend as Mary and possibly your
acquaintance will not stop just by friendship. If you are not interested,
sorry for bother.

Mary loves to travel and learn everything new. We met with her here, she
visit USA for education of course English. 3 months Mary lived together with
my family in my home. For this time she became for my family as a new member
of a family... Recently her studying was is completed with excellent and she
returned to Russia.

I would like for Mary everything only best, I wish that she met a decent
man. As I know this summer Mary wanted to visit Czech and your acquaintance
will be a fine surprise for her) If you the confident, gallant and nice man
you have every chances to get acquainted with Mary. You can write a short
letter with your photo by e-mail: mary na j-fashioncompany.com

Your future in your hands!

With best regards,

The Robinson family from LA