Following up

Jeff Grant jeff na comparitechltd.com
Úterý Duben 24 10:28:57 CEST 2018

Hi,

I just wanted to follow up in case you missed my email from the other day. Please see below:

		On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 7:30 AM, Jeff Grant <jeff na comparitechltd.com> wrote:

			Hi,

You might not have noticed but the Big Brother system and network monitor website (http://www.bb4.com/) is down and so you’ve now got a broken link on this page - http://proc.linux.cz/ekvivalenty.html

Perhaps you’d be interested in linking to our list of top system monitoring tools instead - http://compari.tech/system-monitoring

It should mean any visitors to your page can look for an alternative on our list

I hope this helps.

All the best,
Jeff

-----
Jeff Grant
Comparitech

+44 (0)333 577 0163

Find us on Twitter
Find us on Facebook
Find us on LinkedIn
		If you prefer not to receive any more emails from me, you can unsubscribe at any time by replying with 'UNSUBSCRIBE' in the subject line.
Comparitech, Kings Lodge, London Road, Sevenoaks Kent, TM15 6AR, United Kingdom