Red Hat Linux 9 a kernel?

Pavel Janík Pavel na Janik.cz
Středa Duben 9 18:05:45 CEST 2003

Dobrý den,,

chtěl jsem se zeptat, jaký kernel je v Red Hat Linuxu 9. V jejich security
warningu je napsáno:

Please note this vulnerability only affects Red Hat Linux 9 boxed sets
manufactured for distribution within the United States. The part numbers,
which can be found on the bottom flap of the box, are RHF0120US and
RHF0121US. Copies of Red Hat Linux 9 obtained through other means (such as
from Red Hat Network, FTP, or international boxed sets) already contain
kernel-2.4.20-8 and are therefore not vulnerable to this issue.

Tak jsem z toho trošku zmatený. Jaká verze je v ISO obrazech? Je to -8?
--
Pavel Janík

I remember when I lost an argument.  Boy did that hurt!  ;-)
                  -- Richard Stallman in emacs-devel