Database of cardiologists and many more specialties

Ernie Cordova 3-memorable na centrolottainfarto.it
Pondělí Březen 17 01:36:03 CET 2008

Currently in Practice:  MDs in the US

788,066 in total <> 17,016 emails

Many different medical specialties

Can easily be sorted by 16 different fields

Reduced to only: $396

*** We will give you the lists below at no extra charge if you order this week ***

American Pharmaceutical Company List
47,000 names and emails of the major positions

American Hospitals
more than 23k hospital administrators in over 7k hospitals [worth over $300 alone)

Dentists in America
Virtually every dentist in the US with full contact details

Chiropractors in the USA
Complete data for all chiropractors in the United States (a $250 value)

send us an email:      timothy.wayne_jon na hotmail.com

this offer is only valid until March 22 2008

send and email with 4490 in the sub for rapid expulsion from our records