[PR] cut the crap, stick to the point and keep it simple!

Affiliate Marketing affiliate na webtravelcentre.com
Čtvrtek Září 18 01:44:00 CEST 2008

 HYPERLINK "http://www.webtravelcentre.com/" Webtravelcentre.com  presents you:
HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"

YELLOWPAGES.travel is here! Now search over 15 travel sites like Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Sidestep, Kayak, Priceline, TravelZoo and others with 1 click! 	HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"

Why search just one or two travel sites when you can search them all?

Word is getting out! HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"YELLOWPAGES.travel has the solution for travelers that are tired of searching multiple travel sites. Entering your travel dates and times over and over again on multiple browsers can get pretty annoying. Simply enter your travel information such as dates, times and destination once and we bring the results of the top travel websites to you on one page!
HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"YELLOWPAGES.travel is perfect for travelers that use multiple travel web sites, travel agents, hotel concierge, and corporate travel planners. Stop wasting time searching one or two sites, search them all with HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"www.YELLOWPAGES.travel today!

Please visit: http://www.webtravelcentre.com
We cut the crap, keep it simple with one vision: Get the job done!
Guarantee the best price on line by comparing all major travel websites.HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/AFF9"

HYPERLINK "http://www.yellowpages.travel/mkt2"

We speak your language. Plus 160 more. Please email us for assistance: HYPERLINK "mailto:Info na webtravelcentre.com"Info na webtravelcentre.com
YELLOWPAGES and all logos are trademarks of YELLOWPAGES.travel and Yellow Pages Corporation                 For details  please visit us at: http://www.webtravelcentre.com