Brand New Apple iPhone 4G 32GB at $400USD

APPLE MOBILES LIMITED applemobilesltd na consultant.com
Pátek Listopad 12 02:41:50 CET 2010

APPLE MOBILE PHONES LIMITED,

The New Apple iPhone 4Gs 16GB/ 32GB are brand new, sealed and comes in its
original box from its Manufacturer APPLE.
The iPhones comes with an International warranty of 12 months and are they are
also  made in the United States of America.
The iPhones come with the following: Cellular and wireless ,Bluetooth 2.0 +
EDR,GPS, Assisted GPS,In the box,
iPhone 3G & 4G, Stereo Headset with mic, Dock Connector to USB Cable, USB Power
Adapter, Documentation, Cleaning/polishing cloth, SIM eject tool.

Here s a Price List for the Most Selling products we have in stock now:

APPLE IPHONES

Apple iPhone 3G 8GB cost only $250USD

Apple iPhone 3Gs 16GB cost only $300USD

Apple iphone 3Gs 32GB cost only $350USD

Apple Iphone 4G 16GB Cost only $380USD

Apple Iphone 4G 32GB Cost only $400USD

APPLE IPADS

Apple iPad with Wi-Fi - 16GB cost only $300USD

Apple iPad Wi-Fi 32GB cost only $350USD

Apple iPad with Wi-Fi - 64GB cost only $400USD

Apple iPad Tablet PC 64GB Wifi + 3G (Unlocked) cost only $550USD

BLACK BERRY PRODUCTS AND LOTS MORE

Note: We have promos on right now, if you buy 3 units, we give you 1 free unit
and we would also offer you a Free Shipping to your location via FedEx.

You can call and check our Website for more details.

Tel: +44)702 4059646

Charles Gardner.

Contact us for more information:

E-mail: applemobilesltd na london.com