Administrative Sales Support - Virtual Office

talk na linux.cz talk na linux.cz
Čtvrtek Červen 30 19:12:20 CEST 2011

Good day!

Id like to introduce myself as a manager of the HR department of the leading trade company.

This company is connected with different areas of activity, such as:
- real estate
- logistics
- private undertaking service
- etc.

And currently, we are looking for managers in Europe to fulfill certain tasks:
- earnings up to  USD +bonus
- partial employment
- optimal timetable

When you decide to work with us, please e-mail your name and phone number and we will invite you for prior interlocution.  Wesley na europe-hire.net

Be informed! Candidates from Europe are needed only!

We guarantee that you would be very happy to work with our company so do not hesitate and apply now.