This may be a great fortune of the whole life

Lasandra Casares yolaganapqq na yahoo.com
Středa Červenec 11 03:14:45 CEST 2012

Hi,
I'm Lasandra. In three words about myself – playful, crazy & free.
I'm sending this letter because I wanna meet you man and I want to meet you|think that u are hot and I would like to know more about u. Maybe it will be an interesting conversation and this is it, maybe we will like each other so much that we'd like to make our relationships into horizontal, you know what I mean, right?) Take your chance!
I would be really happy if u will send me your answer, now it's more interesting, right?)