HC admin与您共享了照片

HC admin printingcenter3 na 126.com
Pátek Březen 2 04:13:27 CET 2012

Hi my friend,

Greetings to you!

I’m Suly, working for H&C Printing Center Ltd in China. Just get the
information and know that you are in the market for printing. Maybe you
need some printing-related services. We are glad to introduce ourselves to
you.

Our company is one of the leading printing companies in China, which
provides you goods as your requirements, such as books, catalogues,
magazines, brochures, pictures alums, calendars etc. it’s our good quality,
considerate service and competitive price won us lots of clients. To notice
you, our printing price is up to 35% lower than the cost of your local
printers according to the feedback.

Are you interested in our company? Do you want to know more about us? What
you need to do is just sending us your inquiries. We will happy to give you
details.

Thank your for your attention.

Best wishes,
Suly