Good Day Your Honor

Ibrahim Ahmed ibrahim.ahmed83 na yahoo.com
Neděle Květen 13 07:42:20 CEST 2018

Your Honor,

My name is Mr IBRAHIM AHMED, the
principal treasury officer with one of the prime banks in
Libya. I got your email from the online internet email
database. I have decided to contact you through this medium
based on a business proposal which will be of mutual benefit
to both of us. I know this might sound like a surprise to
you because of a lot of activities going on in the internet
today, but I assure you that this is real.

You can reach me on my email address
for further details about the business proposal: ibrahim.ahmed83 na yahoo.com

I wait your reply.

Best Regards,
Ibrahim Ahmed.