Conference Materials, Methods and Technologies in Bulgaria

Science & Education Fndn events na sci-network.org
Pátek Únor 25 08:45:25 CET 2022

Dear Colleague,

I am pleased to invite you to participate in the 24th Annual International Conference on Materials, Methods and Technologies, to be held between 19-22 August 2022 in Burgas, Bulgaria.

Find out more: https://sci-edu.org/materials

The event is organized jointly by Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Union of Scientists in Bulgaria, Science & Education Foundation and partners.

The papers presented will be published in open-access journals. Find out more: https://sci-edu.org/publications

We will be as flexible as we can to allow delegates to switch registration types between "on-site" and "online," depending on their circumstances, up to twenty days before the conference.

If you need additional information about the conferences we will hold in 2022, visit the site: https://sci-edu.org/

We monitor the ever-changing COVID-19 situation and make decisions based on the latest guidelines given by countries and health agencies.

We look forward to seeing you!

Be well and stay safe,

Ivan Genov
Science and Education Foundation, Bulgaria

***

Founded in 2008, The Science and Education Foundation (SEF) is a politically independent, non-partisan non-profit interdisciplinary foundation, conference organizer, and scientific journal publisher. Based in Bulgaria, its main administrative office is in Burgas.

Not interested? Click here to stop hearing from us: https://www.sci-edu.org/list/