Switchable Impedance from MIT Cables

contact na mitcables.com contact na mitcables.com
Čtvrtek Listopad 28 18:00:04 CET 2002

BIG NEWS FROM MIT!
Impedence Matching Audio Interconnects!
With our patented technology, MIT can maximize the performance of any audio componet with a flick of a switch!  To find out more, go to
http://www.mitcables.com and click "Products."  Be sure to check out our online store featuring Demo Return products at great savings!
Best regards,
MIT Cables

This is not SPAM. You have received this email because you have volunarily opted into the mailing list or you have visited an audio forum in which we participate. We respect your privacy. If you feel you have been subscribed in error, or do not wish to receive further mailings, please unsubscribe by sending an email to unsubscribe na mitcables.com.