REAL ESTATE!!!!!!!!

DR.JOHNSON IGE. johnson_ige3 na hotvoice.com
Středa Říjen 23 21:05:31 CEST 2002

ATTN:SIR.

           ASSISTANCE REQUIRED FOR ACQUISITION OF ESTATE

I write to inform you of my desire to acquire estates or landed properties in your country.Considering your very strategic and influential position I know you will be in a better possition to help us, We  would want the transaction to be strictly confidential as possible,hence our desire to have an overseas agent. I have therefore been directed to inquire if you would agree to act as our overseas agent in order to actualize this transaction.The deal,in brief,is that the funds with which we intend to carry out our proposed investments in your country is presently in a coded Escrow account of  a Bank in Canada.

However,I am,DR.JOHNSON IGE. a native of Warri in Niger Delta,Nigeria and I am the Executive Director with the Nigerian Export Processing Zone Authority of Nigeria (NEPZA).Please accept  my apology for using this medium to reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude,but this is due to the confidentiality and prompt access reposed on this medium.Be informed that a member of the Nigerian Export promotion Council(NEPC) who was the Government delegation to your country during a trade exhibition gave your enviable credentials/particulars to me.I have decided to seek your co-operation in the execution of the deal described hereunder for the benefit of all parties and hope you will  keep it as a top secret because of the nature of this business.

Within my Department NEPZA  where I work as a Director and with the cooperation of Two other top Management officials.We have in our possession as overdue payment bills totalling to Thirty One Million,Five hundred Thousand US Dollars(US$3I,500.000.00) which was our commission for awarding a contract to Jullius Bergger of Germany A construction firm based in Germany.This amount(US$31.5M)represent the balance of the total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by this foreign contracting firm which we the officials over-invoiced deliberately.Though the actual cost have been paid to the original contractor leaving the balance in the tune of the said amount which we have in principle gotten approval to remit by Key Tested Telegraphic Transfer(K.T.T)to any foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an application through the Bank in Canada where the fund have been lodge for the transfer of rights and priviledge of the former contractor.Our arrangement with the construction company was to deposit our over-involce sum into a save account with the bank till we retire from active service to my Ministry for investment in your country.As you Know,we are civil servant and does not have the previledge to operate a foriegn account.

We have made countless effort with the management of the bank in Canada to see that the fund is transfer to another country for the propose investment,the management of the bank turn the application down that legal documentation must be effected before the fund is been transfer to any bank account.As a civil servant to the Government,we can not obtain this documents without the help or assistance of an international acclaimed personality(Foriegn Body)to fixe in as the true contractor/beneficiary to the fund,these will enable us obtain all relevant documents in your favour with the assistance of the accredited Attorney with my Ministry.

We are soliciting for your mutual understanding in lodging in application to the bank in Canada as soon as all the documents is processed in your name to release or transfer the contract fund to your account.We will truely compensate you for your candid effort in this deal and as well,you will be acting as our agent for the landed/housing property in your country.Once you have confirm your willingness to help us,the name and contact address of the bank,our account information with the bank and all the relevant details of the contract fund will be given to you for your perusal and for confirmation with the bank in Canada.The cost of processing the backup documents will be a collective responsibility from both parties so your sincerity and understanding will be highly appreciated to enable us achieve success.

All we need from you now is your company name & address(if any),telephone & fax numbers,your banking details and your recent picture for identification when we come over to your country for the project.As soon as i hear from you,I will give you  our website to visit.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I await your urgent response to this mail.

Yours Faithfully,

DR.JOHNSON IGE.
N.E.P.Z.A.