SOLID database gives a error: sequence does not exists (but it does)

Hans van Dalen nospam na nospam.nl
Úterý Únor 25 21:32:20 CET 2003

Hi,

When I call a sequence (via a stored procedure) on my local database the
database returns an error (10035) sequence X does not exists. But it still
does. I can drop and create the sequences but when I call them they return
(the database) an error. This error only occurs for the latest 3 procedures
(with a call to a sequence). When I create the sequence on another database
(other computer) it gives NO ERROR...

Somebody familiar with the solid database (solidtech)... I hope you can help
me... I've tried everything, driving crazy..

In anticipation thanks.,.

regards,
Hans