STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

yesuf jatto yesufjatto6 na netscape.net
Neděle Červenec 6 10:21:35 CEST 2003

                                    STRICTLY   CONFIDENTIAL
Dear Sir/Madam

  Expedient Interest.

 It is my great pleasure to communicate with you on
 behalf of my colleague, I would have contacted you via
  normal post but it will take about two to three weeks
 to get to you, hence I decided getting across to you
  via email. I have decided to seek a joint
 co-operation with you in execution of a private
 business project hereunder for the benefit of all
 parties, and hope you will give us your firm support
 considering the fact that we have not met each other
 before. I am an official working for the petroleum
  refinery Banjul-Gambia.

 My office - the refine product's center - is in charge
 of managing and supervising the Refinery on behalf of
 the Gambian government. My colleague and I are
 currently in need of a foreign partner who can
 nominate a new offshore bank account we are ready to
>discuss with you, were we shall transfer the sum of
 Five Million U.S dollars for a joint partnership
 venture . This Funds came about as a result of a
 contract executed on behalf of the Refinery, This
 contract was officially assigned to be awarded and
 executed by two foreign contractors at the tune of
 Sixty million USD but in the course of my negotiation,
 I bargained with only one foreign contractor, a
  Bulgarian firm who then executed the contract at the
 cost of Fifty five million USD.Thus leaving the
 remaining Five Million to my benefits.

 This contract has been satisfactorily executed and
inspected as the Bulgarian firm is presently securing
 his payment through my office. It is however to this
 effect that I seek your maximum assistance and
 approval to present your company name alongside with
 the Bulgarian contractor as the second foreign
 contractor to enable me transfer the difference into
 any offshore account nominated by you for further
 investment & joint partnership venture.

 The fund is presently waiting to be transferred by our
 offshore fund managers to the beneficiary submitted to
 us as the funds receiver. We shall be transferring
 the proceed to your account as an investment we are
 making with your company. we propose to exchange a
 silent partnership agreement with you once all the
 necessary funds release approvals and documents has
 been secured in favor of this deal, as our assurance
 that you will hold the proceed in trust for us. for
  your support and partnership, please reply me to
 negotiate the percentage you wish to be paid when the
 funds arrive your bank account for us.

 In terms of disbursement it is after your ratio and
 expenses have been deducted from the proceed that the
 balance could be dealt with, according to our
  instruction. You must however note that this deal with
 regards to our disposition to continue with you, is
 subject to these terms. Firstly, our conviction of
 your transparency. Secondly, that you treat this
 business as our private business.My
  share of the proceed will be used for the importation
 of goods from your Country when I arrive to meet with
 you.

 conclusively, that you will provide a bank info that
  you have absolute control over and in a location
  accessible to us because we will be there with you to
 await the arrival of the funds in your nominated bank
 for us. This transaction, although a private deal has
 no legal disadvantages either to yourself, your
company or ourselves. the proceed of this deal will be
 wired to your nominated account for us within fourteen
 working days as soon as we are convinced of your
 sincere partnership and you furnish me with a suitable
 and newly nominated banking details for the business.

 I am looking forward to doing business with you and do
 seek your confidence in this business,
 Thank you,

    mr.yesuf Jatto.
 (Project Co-ordinator)