SEEK FOR ASSISTANCE

Sani Ogana saniogana na netscape.net
Neděle Listopad 2 04:05:04 CET 2003

Dear Friend,
First I will like you to take your time to go over this mail carefully and with patience. Please, this is a matter of urgency, this is because I need your help and I need it very quickly too.
At this stage I will like to introduce my self. I am Mr. Sani Ogana
I am 52  years old, a Nigerian.Today I am formally retired as the personal accountant to the late head of state of this country, Late General. Sani Abacha. Since his demise things have never been the same for us  who served under his regime. I cannot leave the country for now because the present government is still investigating huge amounts of funds embezzled by the Late Head of State and remains hostile to his family and properties, including we staffs who worked under him.
Shortly before his death the General gave me a very huge amount of money
to keep. In any case the funds was successfully transfered to a Security
Company. All the papers to legally claim the funds is with my attorney for security porposes and the amount involved in this transfer is US$21,320,000.00 (Twenty One Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand U.S. Dollars). But since his death I have decided to invest this funds in properties and humanitarian projects.
The present government of my country has so far recovered most of the funds transfered by the Late General but they do not and will not have access to this one. This is because the funds is not kept in a bank but deposited with this Security Company, all documents relating to it's existence is completely unknown except by me.
I have thought about this and I have decided to invest this funds abroad,
preferably in your beautiful country and later settle with my family there when all this is over. However, for now I sincerly want your help in the area of investment opportunities in your country in real estate and  properties, computers and other things that will bring real returns for my investment worth.
Please, can you help me by recieving the funds as the beneficiary?. There
is no risk involved as I guarantee that this will be executed under a
legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Please, be informed that you will be compensated with US$1,300,000.00 (One Million, Three Hundred Thousand U.S dollars) of the funds upon the successful transfer of the funds to your account if you agree to help me, and 20% of this I have decided will go into humanitarian projects, I have also decided that 5% of the total sum will be used to off-set any expenses that we may incur in the course of transfering this funds while the rest we can put into business investment.
I await your urgent response. I will fill you in with more information when I  have heard from you. Please I will like to have your phone and fax numbers when responding.
Thanks and God bless as I look forward to your favourable reply.
Yours sincerly,
Sani Ogana.