ADV: E-Newsletter - Win a FREE Magnum!

MIT Cables contact na mitcables.com
Úterý Říjen 14 19:18:17 CEST 2003

The New AVI Reference Video Series from MIT

The best video cable on the planet!
Or your money back *

MIT Patent Pending Network Technology gives you

Enhanced Chrominance
Enhanced Luminance
Enhanced Resolution

Go to http://www mitcables.com/products/avttechbulletin.asp for a technical explanation of the terms above.

The acronym AVI stands for Analog Video Interface. AVI Reference Video interfaces employ MIT’s uniquely engineered network technology (pat pending). The most notable results are: More accurate color and deeper color saturation, improved black level, white level and improved detail from a reduction in video noise. This combination of improvements will increase the sense of space, dimension and overall realism, increasing viewer involvement like no other interface can. Guaranteed!

Increased color intensity and improved black to white range can now be achieved with less amplifier overdrive during the calibration of your display.  Lower amplifier control settings yield lower distortion, and less equipment fatigue.  This all translates into a picture with less ringing or halo effects present as amplifier controls are turned up trying to increase picture dynamics.

AVI Video Interfaces are available in S-Video, Component Video and RGB Video cable formats.

*Try any AVI Reference Video cable for 30 days and see the difference for yourself. If you're not completely satisfied, return your cable(s) & MIT will promptly refund your money.**

**Cables must be like new condition with all original packaging.
Customer pays return freight.

Go to http://www.mitcables.com/products/avi/promo.asp to buy now.

Becoming eligible for great prizes from MIT is easy!

Simply register to recieve MIT’s E-Newsletter and you’re automatically entered in our monthly drawing for an AC·V Reference Video Kit, retail value of $948.00!

Get three of your friends to sign up in addition to yourself and you’ll be automatically eligible to win an 8 foot Magnum M3 speaker interface, retail value $1,995.00!  Go to http://www.mitcables.com/optin for more details.