I need your urgent assistance

haj_abacha na anytimenow.com haj_abacha na anytimenow.com
Úterý Duben 6 01:18:13 CEST 2004

Dear Sir,
Following the sudden death of my husband General Sani Abacha the late
former head of state of Nigeria in June 1998, I have been thrown into a state
of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness by the present civilian
administration, I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture
by the security agents in the country. My son is still under detention
arraigned before the federal high court of Nigeria for an offence he did not
commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with
anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and
the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my
husband in different security firmsabroad, some companies willingly give up
their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many
outright blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far
is in the tune of $700Milliondollars. And they are not relenting to make me
poor for life. I got your contacts through my personal research,and out of
desperation decided toreach you through this medium.I will give you more
information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great
confidence in you hence myapproach to you due to security network placed on
my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I
decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my confidence in you.
I have deposited the sum of 28.6million dollars with a security firm abroad
whose name is witheld for now until we open communication.
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for
safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son Mustapha alone, so
my son will deal directly with you as security is up my whole being.I am
seriously considering to settle down abroad in a friendly atmosphere like
yours as soon as this fund get into your account so that I can start all
over again if only you wish, but if it is impossible,just help me in
diverting this fund into your account which will accrue you 30% of this fund .
Please honesty is the watch word in this transaction.I will require your
telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication immediately
and I will give you a more detailed picture of things.
In case you dont accept please do not let me out tothe security as I am
giving you this information intotal trust and confidence. I will greatly
appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.Please expedite action.
Sincerely yours,
Hajia Mariam Abacha
E-Mail Address:hajma2004 na mail2world.com