CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?

SARAH PAUL. "sarah_paul06 na yahoo.co.uk, sarah_paul06" na yahoo.co.uk
Pátek Květen 4 17:08:55 CEST 2007

From: Mrs. Sarah Paul.
26 Kensington Court,
London, W8 5DL,
England.

Dear friend,

I am Mrs. Sarah paul, an English woman who is suffering from cancerous
ailment. I am married to Sir Jim paul who also is an Englishman though
dead now. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two
decade before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of July 2005
at about 2:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any
fruit of the womb.

My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I made a vow to
uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals within the
United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America, Africa and the rest of
the globe as he had passion for persons who can not help themselves due
to physical disability or financial predicament. I can adduce this to
the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never
came.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 2.45 Million
(2.45 Million Great British Pounds Sterling) with an offshore Bank in UK.
Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told
me that I have a limited or numbered days on earth and that my life
span will not exceed 150days due to the cancerous problems I am suffering
from.

Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the
cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I
have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental, or a non
religious, and or a non profit organization or better still an individual, that
will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want a non governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit
organization or better still an individual, that will use this gift which
comes from my husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers,
orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children,
barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this
decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and
my husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill
perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be
used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold
decision.I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that
I am going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on. The
Almighty will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any
telephone communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health.

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY PRIVATE EMAIL
ADDRESS:sarah_paul06 na yahoo.co.uk

MAY GOD BE WITH YOU.

Mrs. Sarah Paul