From James Adamati

James Adamati jamesadamati na gmail.com
Pátek Listopad 23 15:13:28 CET 2007

Hi,
How are you doing today? My name is James Adamati I live in London and work in a financial institution here in United Kingdom. There is a potential transaction relating to a dormant account of one of our deceased customers, which I would like us to handle the fund actualization together. Secondly, I hope to relocate and acquire a home for my family with a view to establishing over there. I will be needing your assistance and co-operation in this endeavor. Let me know if I can trust you with the above and more information will be sent to you as quickly as possible.For further details,please contact me through my private email-

Respectfully,
James Adamati