**VIRUS** Returned mail: see transcript for details

akson na tts.debryansk.ru akson na tts.debryansk.ru
Pondělí Září 10 08:36:48 CEST 2007

Dear user databases na linux.cz,

Your account was used to send a large amount of junk email during this week.
Most likely your computer had been infected and now contains a trojaned proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instructions in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The linux.cz team.