Ask him to send $1.8 million also Call him immediately .

Dr.Paul Benson Oba paulali na terra.com
Středa Listopad 12 15:16:03 CET 2008

Dear Good Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about our success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds, despite that you failed us some how.

Now contact my Account officer in Cotonou, Republic Du Benin ask him to send ($1.800.000.00)for your compensation his,Name is Christ Asigitie Itiego and his E-mail is ( akanaetiego na yahoo.de ) Office : Suite 970 Zoobo plaza, Tel-phone +229 98 12 10 93 Cotonou - Benin Republic. Make sure thatyou send him your iformation such as bellow:-

1,Your Full Name _________________
3,Your Address __________________
5,Phone Numbers ____________
7,Driving Linces Copy or Copy of your ID ___________

For him to belive that you are the right person to receive it, please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment.

Finally,remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receivethat money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr.Christ Itiego, he will send the amount to you without any delay.

Contact him immediately at akanaetiego na yahoo.de

Regards
Dr.Paul Benson Oba