[Fedora TeX Live] seetexk license

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sun Dec 25 02:17:06 CET 2011

    * seetexk
    Reason: This is the license:
     * Copyright (c) 1987, 1989 University of Maryland
     * Department of Computer Science.  All rights reserved.
     * Permission to copy for any purpose is hereby granted
     * so long as this copyright notice remains intact.

I reached Chris Torek (Robin: for the Catalogue, email is what you might
expect, see bottom of http://67.40.109.61/torek/index.html).  He
confirmed that it is really up to UMD, and had no current contacts
there.

Tom or anyone, I wonder if you could cast your eyes over the UMD CS
faculty listing and see if any names look familiar?  I didn't know
anyone.  Better not to approach them cold unless we have to.
http://www.cs.umd.edu/faculty/

Thanks,