[Fedora TeX Live] TL210, F14: unicode chars, luaLaTeX and fonts

Nick Urbanik nicku at nicku.org
Sat Jan 1 08:11:30 CET 2011

Dear Folks,

Thanks for the move towards getting a newer texlive in Fedora.

I'm having trouble with luaLaTeX or XeLaTeX producing output for some
unicode characters.  I append a sample file.  The result (when
displayed with evince) shows no output for each Unicode character
beyond the ASCII range in the PDF output when run with luaLaTeX or
XeLaTeX.  I would be grateful for any pointers to what I could be
doing wrong.

\documentclass{article}

\begin{document}
d\'{e}cor   $\Rightarrow$ décor \\