[Fedora TeX Live] Stable TeX Live 2010 repository has been set up

Ted Pavlic ted at tedpavlic.com
Thu Jan 27 22:03:11 CET 2011

> "yum repo-sync" should be enough, no?

You mean "distro-sync"?

I ended up uninstalling texlive-*, getting rid of the old repo,
installing the new repo, and then doing a "yum install texlive" (after a
clean all). It looks like that only installed the basic collection, and
so now I'm trying to figure out how many other collections I need to
install to get back up and running.

Interestingly, doing things like

yum list texlive-*

gives me errors about texlive-repo not existing. So if I want to use
wildcards, I have to use "texlive-a*" and "texlive-b*" etc...

--Ted

--
Ted Pavlic <ted at tedpavlic.com>