[Fedora TeX Live] Error updating texlive-2010 on F14_x64

Jose Luis Maturana matsatzpolatsss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 01:35:09 CEST 2011

Recently, I've got an error when update my texlive-2010 packages with yum.
These are a couple of examples:

"
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2010/packages.fc14/texlive-colortbl-2010-3.v0.1.svn15878.fc15.noarch.rpm:
[Errno -1] Package does not match intended download. Suggestion: run yum
--enablerepo=texlive clean metadata"

"
http://jnovy.fedorapeople.org/texlive/2010/packages.fc14/texlive-etex-2010-3.2.1.svn22198.fc15.noarch.rpm:
[Errno -1] Package does not match intended download. Suggestion: run yum
--enablerepo=texlive clean metadata
Trying other mirror."

This error occur with many, but not all, texlive-2010 packages. I Canceled
the update process so I don't know all problematic packages.

I  did a "yum clean all"  and a "clean metadata" as recommended but the
problem persists.