[Fedora TeX Live] TeXLive 2011 & Rawhide

Jindrich Novy jnovy at redhat.com
Wed Mar 9 09:44:47 CET 2011

Hi Michel,

On Fri, Mar 04, 2011 at 05:35:01PM +0100, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> Hi Jindrich,
>
> TeXLive 2011 currently needs to be rebuilt for Rawhide; the -bin
> subpackages (e.g. xetex-bin, luatex-bin) are linked against
> libpoppler.so.7, but libpoppler.so.12 is the current version.

Thanks for heads-up. The repository should be updated now with rebuilt
packages (and synced with upstream).

> What's the status on the license audit and the package imports?

We didn't move much forward here. I need to update the legal audit page
to 2011/dev at some point to keep it up to date. I will keep you
informed.

Jindrich

--
Jindrich Novy <jnovy at redhat.com>   http://people.redhat.com/jnovy/
Kdo víno má a nepije, kdo hrozny má a nejí je, kdo ženu má a nelíbá,